Defining the Future of Travel Tech
WHAT IS SKIFT TECH FORUM?
A one-day, single-track forum examining how changing consumer behavior is driving technology solutions that impact revenue and guide investment in travel, the world’s largest industry.
The event brings together the world’s most influential travel-focused tech companies and aggregators, along with the leaders of major travel brands to explore technology’s role in addressing marketplace disruptions, collapsing silos, and shifting partner alliances in travel.Tech Forum’s fast paced executive conversations are unique because they combine Skift’s hard hitting tech journalism with insights from Skift Research analysts, as well as a proprietary data from a growing library of our premium travel tech reports.
Our moderators are unafraid to go deep to address the sophisticated questions on the minds of industry decision makers. Unlike other conferences, Skift Tech Forum cuts through the hype and fluff to surface the latest strategic thinking, AND it’s backed by data.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Skift Forums offer attendees a unique mix of mind expanding inspiration, actionable insights, and superior networking opportunities that open the mind and connect the world. Sessions will explore key trends and disruptions that impact revenue and drive the e-commerce and technology strategies that power retailing, distribution, and merchandising decisions in travel.
- Expect a deep dive into the tech stacks of leading airlines, hotel groups, cruise lines, car rental companies, and other travel suppliers.
- Look for insights into how the giants of travel are updating their connectivity with partners and the tech platform behemoths, as suppliers rebalance both their direct and indirect distribution.
- Get the down low on sectors that are receiving the most money and acquisitions, such as vacation rental tech, blockchain startups, and direct-to-traveler business travel startups.
- Unlock AI’s Potential — AI improves prediction quality, and the travel industry depends heavily on accurately forecasting demand and supply, so the anticipated impact is significant.
- Find out where blockchain will actually matter.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- CMOs and tech decision makers at large travel brands, especially hospitality and online travel
- CTOs and CIOs, many of whom now work directly with CMOs and top management
- Chief Digital Officers (CDOs) at hotels, airlines, and other large consumer facing brands who are in charge of digital transformation of their businesses
- Travel tech startups
- VCs, investors, and buyers of travel tech disruptors; as well as the hospitality investor crowd looking for new tech
- Larger consumer and enterprise tech companies, past attendees include Google, Facebook, IBM, Oracle, etc.
- Distribution tech companies like Amadeus, Sabre, etc.