1. When and where is the event?
This year Skift Aviation Forum will take place on November 19 as a live online event.
2. When will the agenda be available?
The agenda will be available early Nov. Please check back on the website here.
3. Who is speaking at Skift Aviation Forum?
Speakers are listed here and more will be added in the weeks ahead.
4. What time will the live event begin?
The live event will begin at 9:45 am ET. Please check your local time at Time Zone Converter.
5. Will the sessions be available on-demand?
Yes, the sessions will be live in Eastern Time (ET) and will be available on-demand the following day.
6. Do I have to pay to watch it on-demand?
Yes, only ticketed attendees will have access to the content which will be available for 3 months.
7. I’m registered for the event, how do I access the platform?
You will receive an email in the coming weeks with login and platform information.
8. What technical requirements are there for attending the online event?
We recommend using the latest version of either Firefox or Chrome. You can test your browser and internet connection in advance at https://test.spotme.com/. The test will provide an indication of the quality at which the stream is being played.
9. How will I view the sessions and network with other attendees?
All of our sessions will be viewable through our virtual event platform, SpotMe. Attendees will also be able to network on the platform which you will need a valid registration and login.
10. What is the hashtag for the event?
The hashtag is #skiftforum. You can follow the hashtag on Twitter for the latest news.
11. Do you offer any group discounts?
Yes, you can find group rate pricing here.
12. I am a Skift Pro/Research subscriber, are there any discounts for tickets?
Skift Research subscribers at every level — personal, professional, and enterprise — get 25% off of the full price of registration. Use promo code FORUMS202025RE through the Solo Ticket option, above. If you’re not currently signed in, click “Sign In” on the registration page.
Skift Pro subscribers get 15% off the full price of registration. Use promo code FORUMS2020SKIFTPRO through the Solo Ticket option, above. If you’re not currently signed in, click “Sign In” on the registration page.
13. Due to the time zone difference, we probably will not be able to participate live. Will there be anything that we will miss because of this? (Ex. Networking sessions, etc.)
If you chose the on-demand option you will still be able to network, but we cannot guarantee that other attendees will be available. You will also miss out on Q&As and polls during the sessions.
14. What is your cancellation/refund policy?
All tickets are non-refundable, however you can transfer your ticket to a colleague. If you need to transfer a ticket, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. I’m interested in learning more about sponsorships for the event. Who do I reach out to?
Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
16. Is there a conference app that I can download?
The best way to participate is by using a web browser such as Chrome.