Defining the Future of Responsible Travel
WHAT IS SKIFT FORUM EUROPE?
This one-day conference is the premier European travel event focused on the top marketers, strategists, and technologists in the industry — the people creating and defining the future of travel.
Skift Forum Europe is unlike any other event in the region because of its laser focus on examining Europe as a bellwether for many of the leading trends in global travel. European executives more often than not signal forthcoming trends that will eventually impact the top and bottom lines for companies across the globe.
This year our journalists will probe Europe’s unique role in defining and scaling responsible travel practices critical to the long term sustainability of the travel industry; the world’s biggest business.
Skift Forum Europe 2019 is returning to London’s Tobacco Dock for its third installment. We hope you’ll join us to explore strategic, marketing and technological innovation throughout the region and across every industry sector including hospitality, tourism, OTAs and aviation.
Skift Forum Europe is a fast paced, day long conference featuring TED-style talks and deep dive Q&A’s with travel’s most insightful business leaders and creative thinkers.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
- What is the new high bar for responsible travel? How and why are destinations and travel brands investing?
- How are regulatory decisions impacting regional innovations? What’s next for privacy/GDPR ?
- Brexit: What will it mean to the market? How are travel brands preparing for change?
- Is product diversification essential to maintaining brand relevance in Europe’s hyper-competitive market?
- How are tours and travel advisors crafting authentic experiences in an era of tech backlash?
- From homesharing to hostels, how are traditional lines in hospitality blurring?
- The Autonomous Traveller: What must brands do to be discovered and build loyalty in an increasingly digital world?
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- Decision makers at global travel brands, especially hospitality, aviation and online travel
- Tourism and destination professionals looking to understand their markets and customers and learn best practices from travels most innovative leaders
- Hospitality executives exploring the landscape of service and technology partnerships that can improve their business performance
- Marketers and creative executives looking to understand the consumer to develop more engaging campaigns
- Travel advisors and tour operators seeking to understand new ways to surprise and delight their customers
- Investors and business development executives looking to understand the market and assess buy, build or partner opportunities for expansion
- Entrepreneurs seeking to understand the market and connect with decision makers to help shape their ideas and partner with their startups
- Larger consumer and enterprise tech companies, past attendees include Google, Amazon, IBM, Oracle and Facebook looking to showcase their solutions
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Skift Forums offer their attendees a unique mix of mind expanding inspiration, actionable insights and superior networking opportunities that open the mind and connect the world.