The Future of Travel Will Be Tested in Asia
What is Skift Forum Asia?
Skift Forum Asia is a fast paced, day long conference featuring TED-style talks and deep dive Q&A’s with travel’s most insightful business leaders and creative thinkers.
The Forum will explore strategic, marketing, and technology trends emerging in and coming from APAC countries. We’ll pay special attention to digital disruptions in communications and transportation, and how these innovations will transform customer experience globally and across every travel industry sector (hospitality, aviation, destinations, online and offline booking…).
Quite simply, our editors believe the Future of Travel is now being tested in Asia. With this event, we’re increasing our focus on the region as pivotal to understanding the travel industry; the world’s biggest business.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
- The scaling of global travel brands in the APAC region and their relationship with the most successful regional players
- How destinations are managing rapid growth and adapting to changing consumer behavior
- Tours and travel advisors preserving authenticity of experience
- How technology and personalization are driving seamless travel experiences
- Marketing the intersection of technology, personalizing, and creativity
- Reimagining the cruise experience, new ships, classes, and destinations
- Disruptions and disruptors in cross-border mobility from ride sharing, autonomous vehicles, airlines, and rail
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- Decision makers at global travel brands, especially hospitality, aviation and online travel
- Tourism and destination professionals looking to understand their markets and customers and learn best practices from leading brands
- Investors and business development executives looking to understand the market and assess buy, build, or partner opportunities for expansion
- Hospitality executives exploring the landscape of service and technology partnerships that can improve their business performance
- Marketers and creative executives looking to understand the consumer to develop more engaging campaigns
- Entrepreneurs seeking to understand the market and connect with decision makers to help shape their ideas and partner with their startups
- Travel advisors and tour operators seeking to understand new ways to surprise and delight their customers
- Larger consumer and enterprise tech companies, past attendees at Skift Forums include Google, Amazon, IBM, Oracle and Facebook looking to showcase their solutions
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Skift Forums offer their attendees a unique mix of mind expanding inspiration, actionable insights and superior networking opportunities that open the mind and connect the world.